Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Thanks a lot uncle Bob:

I called them and they gave me to a dealer and his mimium is 25 lights and 50.00 mim charge. Still checking. I also need to find out if there is a gound wire in lower dash

Guy

Leave a comment:

• Uncle_Bob
    replied
    Does removing the panel above the bathtub give you access to the rear of the dash? Radio shack has some 12V indicator lights but the actual replacement lights are http://www.solico.com/images/Cat_IND..._pages%203.pdf

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Broken lights and no gorund wire-gctid386231

Broken lights and no gorund wire-gctid386231

Hi boaters:

I managed to get into trouble over the weekend. Decided to put a 12volt plug in the lower helm dash of my 95 3988. I couldn't get the dash away from the helm and I proceded in breaking 3 of those little blue lights that tells you the running lights are on and anchor lights and etc. After realizing that I had to take the wheel off to finish installing the 12 v plug, I couldn't find a ground wire. It seems that all the wires that are connected to the dash are hot. If there isn't any ground wires in the dash where could I find one other than the rear electrical panel. If anyone knows where to purchase the little blue lights I would appreciate it.

Thank you in advance

Guy
Working...
X