time for new riser on Wo4d diesel-gctid384643

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

time for new riser on Wo4d diesel-gctid384643

A while back I installed new risers to both of my engines on my 1986 MY . One was stock, one was aftermarket. the aftermarket riser was obtained from the HinoDoctor of the past. It was Stainless steel and has held up well after 8 years. The other riser was purchased from Northern harbor, I think thats the right name. The cast Iron riser Is not holding up like the stainless steel. Does anyone have input on my options . Thanks in Advance Gibby

Go to the BOC Mall forum and search under exhaust. You'll find Greenwater Exhaust and National Marine Exhaust as two frequent participants to the forum. Search for posts on their products as well, though you have no signature in your post or info in profile as to where you're located.

Comment

Earl can get you the same stainless one that you now have, or a new pair.I have had Earls stainless also on for 8 years, he also has cool ceramic options.

Comment

Frank Lawson wrote:
        Earl can get you the same stainless one that you now have, or a new pair.I have had Earls stainless also on for 8 years, he also has cool ceramic options.
        Earl just installed one on my port engine...had it made and it only took a week to get back in service.

Comment

Working...
        X