Round plastic discs for 38XX windows-gctid380049

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round plastic discs for 38XX windows-gctid380049

Does anyone know where I can buy the round plastic discs that were used on the sliding windows in the 38XX series boats? I know that if I have to i could make them out of some sort of wooden doweling stock.

I just picked up two today from dredge harbour. I know tyey have two left. There # is 856 461-1194 ask for jack in parts.

Comment

I just picked up two today from dredge harbour. I know they have two left. There # is 856 461-1194 ask for jack in parts.

Comment

I bought mine from Olympic Boat before they went out of business.... I would assume you can call the local Bayliner Dealer and they can order them for you.

Comment

Guys

Thank-you for the fast answers.

Where is Dredge Harbor?

We are on our 3818 in Great Harbour Cay in the Berry Islands, The Bahamas

www.ourtardis.net

Comment

kwjennings wrote:
            Guys

Thank-you for the fast answers.

Where is Dredge Harbor?

We are on our 3818 in Great Harbour Cay in the Berry Islands, The Bahamas

www.ourtardis.net
            d

Dredge harbour is on the east coast in new jersey( US ) they are a large bayliner dealer. hope this helps

Comment

Ken,

I just started following you and your admirals blog... I didn't realize that was you when i replied... i am at the point where you are still in WI.. Great stuff and good luck!

Comment

Working...
              X