Bayliner/Meridian Rendezvous at Roche-gctid379832

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayliner/Meridian Rendezvous at Roche-gctid379832

Received confirmation of our reservation at Roche Harbour for the 2012 rendezvous for May 31-June 2.

Looking forward to another good time renewing old acquaintences and meeting new ones. This will be our fourth time there, and it looks like Lake Union SR and M&P Merc have another fun program planned this year.

Any BOC folkes planning to attend are welcome to stop by our slip and say hello. Barb and I look forward to attaching a face to the many threads posted on this forum.

nthego:

We will be there. This will be our 7th year.

SeaRay has done a fabulous job. Lots of good food and fun.

Who else??? Looks like a small group, just us!

Comment

Slack Tide will be there but we didn't sign up for the events because last year the food was make your own mini fajitas both nights and no more dock party

Comment

Have you seen the flyer for this year? Looks like lunch & dinner.

I do miss the dock party.

http://lakeunionsearay.com/Page.aspx...endezvous.aspx

we enjoy going around looking at the boats and seeing whats new.

Comment

Sound Dreams will be there,

And just because they don't have a dock party, doesn't mean we can't have our own.

:beer- happy hour at say 4:30 at the covered dock :beer-

See you all next week.
          SoundDreams.org

Comment

Thursday 5-7p they are having a Welcome Party, with Midtown Sliders (whatever that is) and beer.

If you don't consider this a dock party, then we'll all have to work hard to step it up to your standards!
            Pat
            Paragon
            1999 4788

Comment

We attended the Thursday Night dock party last year also.

Can't make it till friday but as noted our dock party starts when we arrive

Comment

cosmo777 wrote:
                Thursday 5-7p they are having a Welcome Party, with Midtown Sliders (whatever that is) and beer.

If you don't consider this a dock party, then we'll all have to work hard to step it up to your standards!
                I'm thinking back 3 years when they had the big dock party and were walking around pouring margaritas and there were like 200 people. We partied around our boats till after midnight and somehow I ended up with a Roche Harbor employee shirt? That was a dock party

Comment

We were there last year for the Welcoming Party, which was well received.

Remember the party 3 years ago also but if I'm not mistaken the following year the wind was up and was going to make it hard to serve on the dock.

Always have a great time and LOVE that SeaRay has continued the rendezvous..

Can't wait to get our boating season started.

Boat is finally being launched Friday!!!!

Comment

We'll be there...is any body going to decorate their boat?We'll have a bunch of red apple ballons and lots of party favors,,,ahh,I mean drinks.

Comment

avanti42 wrote:
                      We'll be there...is any body going to decorate their boat?We'll have a bunch of red apple ballons and lots of party favors,,,ahh,I mean drinks.
                      I think Barb has something "new yorkish" planned for the dinghy and the skipper. Not sure what it is yet.

Comment

All In will be there also, looking forward to the dock walks
                        Boatless
                        (Sold) All In
                        2002 Bayliner 37
                        330 Cummins
                        AB

Comment

Working...
                        X