curtain roller hooks-gctid379723

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

curtain roller hooks-gctid379723

Ya, I finally found a place who would ship here and not charge me my first son. I got a killer deal on them and ordered 6 packs. This should cover replacing them all on our 3888. Now I need to figure out how to make new curtains, ours are starting to show age and I dont like them anyway.

so QUESTION is... has anyone replaced theirs an what fabric did you use with a thermal backing???

next will be slip covers to do the salon cushions and I want velcro on the bottoms so when someone sits on them they dont slide out and hang over the edge into the walk area.. thats a major peeeeeeve of mine..

We dished the blinds and the curtains and went with pleated blackout dual cell cordless shades. It was a great install and it was nice to not have the shades banging around. We bought them from AMerican Blinds and the shipped to us.

Best of luck

Comment

nelie59 wrote:
      We dished the blinds and the curtains and went with pleated blackout dual cell cordless shades. It was a great install and it was nice to not have the shades banging around. We bought them from AMerican Blinds and the shipped to us.

Best of luck
      thanks.. I will have to research ones they have.. I am not a fan of mini blinds banging around in rough seas.. also with us going to take the kitties out for a few rides, the youngest one can tear up one in no time flat...

Comment

Working...
      X