• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    tweekes
    Seasoned Member

• tweekes
    replied
    There is a part number on the lower end.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks, all for your replies. I'm sure the suggestions will get me through this trama! I'll update my profile as well. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• jmcannonball
    Seasoned Member

• jmcannonball
    replied
    +1 on Fisheries Supply in Seattle (1900 North Northlake Way, Seattle, WA 98103, (800) 426-6930). Had to replace my lower helm starboard shifter last year. You might be able to read the cable info off the cable sheath. I would also guess that North Harbor Diesel in Anacortes (720 30th St # A Anacortes, WA 98221, (360) 293-5551) would have the info at hand.

Leave a comment:

• RinnyBeth
    Seasoned Member

• RinnyBeth
    replied
    we had that happen on our second day out with our boat last year.. had to take the rusty part into a marine store here and try to explain to the teenager wth it was..lol needless to say, once the owner came out and went right to the shelf, I bought 2.. incase.. sucks drifting towards rocks and not being able to go

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I just replaced my throttle and shifter cables from fly ride and picked them up from Fisheries supply here in Seattle. You should pull it with some sort of snake attached, measure and call for a replacement, spend the extra few $'s and buy the upgraded brand, pretty easy on my 3988. Good luck, it would help if you updated your info so we knew what type of boat you have....

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic shifter cable-gctid378859

shifter cable-gctid378859

I had the starboard engine flybridge cable end break on me yesterday. Anybody know where to get replacements...of what size they are?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Working...
X