Window pulls-gctid375523

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Window pulls-gctid375523

I am trying to find a sorce for the window pull knobs for my salon windows on our 38xx. I have checked perko and defender with no luck.

Thanks Dave

I bought mine from Olympic boat before they went belly up.. Maybe contact Bayliner or a Bayliner dealer...

Comment

Ace Hardware usually has knobs of sorts in with the fastener section

Mcmaster has a very large assortment

as does MSC (mscdirect.com)
      1999 Sandpiper Pilothouse - Current
      1989 3888 - 2011-2019, 1985 Contessa - 2005-2011, 1986 21' Trophy 1998-2005
      Nobody gets out alive.

Comment

Lake Union Sea Ray (Bayliner Dealer) at 425-320-4612 can order them. Part # is 11100. Make sure that they order the complete assembly. If I remember right, when I ordered mine I gave them that part number but it gave me the knob only. Ask them to ensure that it includes the entire assembly. They were great about helping me out.
        Patrick and Patti
        4588 Pilothouse 1991
        12ft Endeavor RIB 2013
        M/V "Paloma"
        MMSI # 338142921

Comment

Papa Charlie wrote:
          Lake Union Sea Ray (Bayliner Dealer) at 425-320-4612 can order them. Part # is 11100. Make sure that they order the complete assembly. If I remember right, when I ordered mine I gave them that part number but it gave me the knob only. Ask them to ensure that it includes the entire assembly. They were great about helping me out.
          Thanks ill call them today, Dave

Comment

Score another "win" for the forum. Thank you very much!!! Lake Union was able to hook me up

Comment

I purchased mine from Home Depot (or Lowe's). Not an exact match, but close enough.
              Two C's 1990 3888 MY, 175 Hinos, Hurth 630 Trannys
              Past Commodore Emerald Rose Yacht Club
              Member International Order of the Blue Gavel
              MMSI: 338030604

Comment

I bought mine from our Bayliner dealer who had them in stock and apparently are a commonly bought item. They are very similar to the original and fit perfectly but are not supplied with screws.
                Hugh
                1990 3888
                Hino 175 Diesels

Comment

Working...
                X