Glass door cabinet hinge cap for a 2002 39-gctid343302

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glass door cabinet hinge cap for a 2002 39-gctid343302

My caps on my glass door in the salon had broken off. I found some possible replacement caps but they do not fit the old hinges. I would assume just order new hinges with the caps (Blum Hinges) but I can't seem to find the correct mounting plates. The ones on the boat mount at a 90 degrees from most common installations. Any one here have a source?

Not sure if mine are the same, but I needed to replace the glass hinge caps on my 1996 4087. Lake Union Sea Ray has them in Seattle WA.

206-455-9528

Give them a try.

Machog
    1996 4087 Lazy Days
    2007 Walker Bay Genesis Lazy Mac
    2011 Porsche Cayman
    2010 Lexus IS 250C
    2008 Honda Ridgeline

Comment

Go to Builders Hardware on western Avenue, or 15th, (don't remember where one changes into the other) At the bottom of the viaduct up to Magnolia.

They will not only have what you need, but know what it is also.

Comment

boatommy wrote:
        Go to Builders Hardware on western Avenue, or 15th, (don't remember where one changes into the other) At the bottom of the viaduct up to Magnolia.

They will not only have what you need, but know what it is also.
        Wow, I was just going to suggest trying them. My oldest son got some for my glass doors on our 47 electrical panel. He is a manager there and a Bayliner owner to boot. As I recall i had to use some of old unbroken metal parts.
        Started boating 1965
        Bayliners owned: 26 Victoria, 28 Bounty, 32, 38, and 47 since 1996

Comment

I made some out of black palstic board. Cut into circles then carved a dado into the circle and screwed them on

Comment

I am located in San Francisco so the Builders Hardware is a bit of a drive. I like the plastic board idea and may try that if I get desperate.

Comment

Google E B Bradley.

they have an extensive online catalog and are dealers for Blum. If you can find the piece you need you can get a local cabinet shop or contractor or me to order it for you.

I'm serious, if you can find what you need I'll add it to my next order and send it to you.

Comment

Working...
              X