Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

De-Winterized.. ohhhhhhh yaaaaa-gctid368458

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    De-Winterized.. ohhhhhhh yaaaaa-gctid368458

    weee haaaa today we officially dewinterized our 3888.. was easier then I thought.. the galley is ready and the heads are flushed out from the anti freeze we put in the hoses. Tomrrow we are supposed to move into our perm stall in a different harbor.. CANT WAIT.. no more Creepy freaks walking passed our boat and gawking in the windows.. and am glad to say I wont miss the old creepy dude with wads of TP stuck in his ears.. ewwwww We are planning to try and take it out tomorrow night for an Easter Cruise...

    #2
    RinnyBeth wrote:
    [COLOR]#800080 wrote:
    and am glad to say I wont miss the old creepy dude with wads of TP stuck in his ears.. ewwwww[/COLOR]
    You've got to get a picture of him and post it on the Lazlo thread!

    Comment


      #3
      Astral Blue wrote:
      You've got to get a picture of him and post it on the Lazlo thread!
      lol.. yeah and I gonna go up to this freak who is a cross between Dizzy Gelespi (sp) and Boris Carloff and ask him to hold still while I snap a picture.. YA NOT..lol But I will try and sneak a picture of him.. Our boys even avoid him when he is walking to docks, he flipped me off last week trying to drive across the road to leave when HE cut me off.. like wtf..lol

      Next time I bring my camera, its got a bigger zoom then my cell phone... he lives on a sailboat on the finger we are on now, its got 7 different color shredded tarps covering it, I can make a Kelp Blanket with all the seaweed growing on the hull and kicker, not to mention the lovely black slimey bleach bottles holding the tarps down... can you get a mental pic now of this dude.. and ever few days we got to watch him slither out from under the tarps with a 5 gallon bucket full of .......yup you guessed it.. his potty bucket and DUMP it in the water.. good thing he is down wind and the other side of the dock.. cause if our boat got hit with one of his turds, there would be HE!! to pay... brings new meaning to slinging CHIT!!!

      Comment


        #4
        RinnyBeth wrote:
        [COLOR]#800080 wrote:
        weee haaaa today we officially dewinterized our 3888.. was easier then I thought.. the galley is ready and the heads are flushed out from the anti freeze we put in the hoses. Tomrrow we are supposed to move into our perm stall in a different harbor.. CANT WAIT.. no more Creepy freaks walking passed our boat and gawking in the windows.. and am glad to say I wont miss the old creepy dude with wads of TP stuck in his ears.. ewwwww We are planning to try and take it out tomorrow night for an Easter Cruise...[/COLOR]
        did you get a slip in Auke Bay?

        KEVIN SANDERS
        4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA
        www.transferswitch4less.com

        where are we right now?

        https://maps.findmespot.com/s/36S4

        Comment


          #5
          no, we dont like Auke Bay.... we have downtown.. they are moving stalls and the wait list is going down..

          Comment

          Working...
          X