Radar Arch welting For 3288 Bayliner-gctid342751

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radar Arch welting For 3288 Bayliner-gctid342751

Wondering if anyone out there can tell me where I can purchase the vinyl welting which goes around the radar arch panels on the 3288 Bayliners.

Regards

Kevin

1988 3288 Bayliner

Nl, Canada

Try the upholstery shops near you.

PerfectFit-McDonald Inc has 100 feet rolls at http://www.perfectfit.com/15308/1684...yard-roll.html.

It's standard off the shelf stuff so most upholstery places should carry them.

Gordon

Comment

Not hard to make your own, vinyl and some nylon rope, that is how I made mine.
      Pat says: DO-IT-RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!

Bayliner 3870 "ALASKA33)
      Twin 350 GM power
      Located in Seward, AK
      Retired marine surveyor

Comment

I used starboard when I rebuilt my arch on my 2858 much better then wrapping wood up. Also it will never rot and it is easy to clean. It is a bit of a pain to size it all up but was worth the extra effort.

Comment

just wanted to suggest you check the condition of the coring on the arch before you repair it.... most of the arches have water intrusion into the core....if you have any sag, you may be better off to remove the arch and restore the damaged core before you go any farther.

Ken

Comment

Thanks Ken!

Replaced all the wood although most of the rot was in area where the bolts went through. Cheers

Kevin

3288 Bayliner

Nl, Canada

Comment

Kevin1953 wrote:
              Wondering if anyone out there can tell me where I can purchase the vinyl welting which goes around the radar arch panels on the 3288 Bayliners.

Regards

Kevin

1988 3288 Bayliner

Nl, Canada
              I responded to your original post on the General Boating forum. Did you ever actually find the stuff or did you go a different route?

Comment

I found the original stuff in 2008 at Boater's Landing, Inc,12062 S Cleveland Ave,Ft Myers, FL33907 tel (239)939-4477.

Part# 1692989 TRIM EDGE 500 BOX WHT

Hope they still have some for you
                NILE
                1989 3288MY 305's US Marine
                Fort Lauderdale Florida

Comment

Thanks! Will call them. Thanks

Kevin

canada

Comment

Working...
                  X