Phil, Vicky, Ashleigh & Sydney
    1998 3055 Ciera
    (yes, a 1998)
    Previous boat: 1993 3055
    Dream boat: 70' Azimut or Astondoa 72
    Sea Doo XP
    Sea Doo GTI SE
    Life is short. Boats are cool.
    The family that plays together stays together.
    Vice Commodore: Bellevue Yacht Club

Comment

Very nice...congrats to you and the whole family. Perhaps you will do the Loop and we can welcome you to the North Channel.

Comment

jjlynch wrote:
        I had a 1988 45 P/H for 6 yr and loved the boat. you will too. I only sold it to get a2000 4788. The raised P/H is so "ship like "you will feel like a real captain !
        Yes, some days I feel like a real Captain and other days feel like Captain Kangaroo when Mother Nature thinks I've gotten overly confident.

I've had mine for almost a year and it's been one of the best experiences of my life. Congrats on yours.
        Yep, my 4588 Bayliner IS my happy place :whistle:

Comment

Thanks all- we are excited. We are looking forward to the delivery trip too!! I will have lots of questions as we go through everything on the boat as we get to know her.

Brad- thanks for your kind words about my grandfather- very appreciated.
          ~~1987 Bayliner 4550 Pilothouse & 17' Boston Whaler Dauntless~~

Comment

Hi Tony! I've been reading this thread and did'nt realize it was you with the 4588.

I talked with you back in Sept. 2010 when you saw my 4550 at the Treasure Island bridge. You just got your trawler and said you saw a 45 in your near future.

Congatts on your new purchase! She really looks great!

Maybe some day you will bring her down to your dads place and we can rondevous at Egmont?

All the best on your new boat!!!

Ed

Comment

Yay, Tony! You finally landed your 45! Well done. The longer we own ours the more we love her, and I'm sure you will feel the same about yours--they really are great boats. We had dinner with Earl last night and he tells me he's on his way up to see your new baby, so while he's there be sure to have him show you all the super secret stuff such as the access panel behind the magazine rack in the pilothouse (which we learned about only *after* we'd spent most of a day fishing wires for a new flybridge radio, duh) and how the two water tanks work (which we learned about only *after* we'd operated off the small tank alone for a couple of years).

Comment

Gulp,,,,,,,altho I am Green With Envy (shame on you Sarah!)

I wish you the very best of luck with your FANTASTIC, STUNNING boat!

Many, many Bon Voyages to you!

Just beautiful.......

Comment

Working...
                X