Hino Raw Water Pump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hino Raw Water Pump

Does anyone have a source for a parts breakdown & parts of the Kashiyama pump used on the EH 700 Hino?
    Last edited by Jim_Gandee; 02-13-2018, 11:30 PM.

Bought mine at

Marinepartssupply.com

They have in stock and ship anywhere
    Allan
    1986 - 3870
    175 Hinos
    Moored in Ladysmith BC

Comment

Mine was leaking on my 38xx. Earl rebuilt it. He has the kit to do so. He made a tool to get it apart.

Doug
      Started boating 1955
      Number of boats owned 32
      Bayliners
      3870 presently owned
      Favorite boat. Toss up. 46' Chris Craft, 3870 Bayliner

Comment

All the parts to rebuild are available at marinepartssupply.com

I am rebuilding the one I replaced.....you have to take the shaft to a machine shop to remove the bearing and press on the new one....not a big deal
        Allan
        1986 - 3870
        175 Hinos
        Moored in Ladysmith BC

Comment

Thank you, I have a spare pump and wanted to see a parts breakdown to see what parts were involved that I may be able to source locally.

Comment

I can supply a rebuild kit for these pumps with new water seals, lip seal, impeller, and bearings. These can be fitted with no machining or adaption of the pump body and allows you to keep your original pump. I understand the major problem with these pumps is the water seal is now obsolete rendering the whole pump obsolete if it is leaking from the shaft seal. You can contact me at kiwimarineservices@xtra.co.nz for more details. You can get your engineer to install the kit or you can easily do it yourself if you do your own maintenance. The kit and installation is a fraction of the cost of trying to adapt an aftermarket pump to fit the engine or doing expensive machining to adapt another type of water seal. I have found the easiest way is make the paper gasket.

Comment

Earl the Hino Guru, for sure! He has done work for me, and it was great!
              Vice Commodore
              Fox Island Yacht Club
              '92 4588
              Lucy Jayne
              Gig Harbor, WA

Comment

Working...
              X