Replacement cabinet door hinges-gctid342425

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement cabinet door hinges-gctid342425

Not being a carpenter, can someone share where we may be able to find replacement hinges used on the cabinet doors throughout the late '80s motoryachts. We need a couple of the right angle jamb edge type. Your assistance is appreciated.

Ken, I suspect it will be easy to replace once identified. there were a number of suppliers used on the boats, depending in part on which specific factory the boat came out of, and on what date. Can you post a pic?

Comment

whiskywizard wrote:
      Ken, I suspect it will be easy to replace once identified. there were a number of suppliers used on the boats, depending in part on which specific factory the boat came out of, and on what date. Can you post a pic?
      Thank you whiskywizard.

Here is the picture (if it transfers).

Comment

That looks like a standard "Euro Style" hinge used commonly on frameless cabinets. You should be able to get new ones at the local Lowes or Home Depot.

Comment

Snowbird wrote:
          That looks like a standard "Euro Style" hinge used commonly on frameless cabinets. You should be able to get new ones at the local Lowes or Home Depot.
          Agreed. If HD or Lowes don't work out, here's a large supplier. http://www.richelieu.com/produit/index.php?id=1001347

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions of Lowes & HD. Sometimes I just give up on "local supply" since we have a lack of it in the NYC area. I miss Ft Lauderdale and Annapolis for keeping the boat up.

Will take one off and bring it up for reference.

Thanks again!

Comment

In the unlikely event that you can't get them there, Lake Union SeaRay will have them-but bound to be a bit spendy!

206-455-9528.

Machog
              1996 4087 Lazy Days
              2007 Walker Bay Genesis Lazy Mac
              2011 Porsche Cayman
              2010 Lexus IS 250C
              2008 Honda Ridgeline

Comment

Working...
              X