X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Desperado194 wrote:
    ]Hello Bayliner Owners!

We are in search of bridge seating or a company that will build the seating arrangement for us. I would appreciate any suggestions or recommendations from all. Have a great day!

Deb
    Deb

Not sure if you solved your problem. I replaced the Bayliner custom seating with a pair of Wise Lounge seats that will lay down for sunbathing on the bridge. Mine will also partially recline which makes for a great reading position as well. They have held up well for 12 years. I do cover them when not in use.

Plugged all the old screw holes that Bayliner had in the bridge deck. Glued mounting boards to the deck to hold the lounge seats. Fastened the seats to the mounting boards instead of the deck.

I like the use of the lounge seats much better than the Bayliner originals. Always frustrated by not being able to lie down and enjoy the bridge space with the originals.

Jesse

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm not sure about shipping etc but these ones look very nice ...

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rd...082543250.html

Leave a comment:

• tweekes
    replied
    you can buy the "skins" un in the PNW somewhere. I have taken the seats down and disassembled them re doing the plywood and reassembling. The skins are 600 bucks. I can't seem to find the link or email I sent them some time ago. Anybody else know the provider? I am going to get some if I can re discover the source.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    There is one for sale on Ebay.. Looks nice..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BAYLINER-38-...-/230747595744

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I found a local upholstery shop to build the seating for about 1500.

Used marine plywood and did exactly what i wanted. Got to pick out my colors(white with navy piping). turned out great and took them alittle over 2 weeks to complete!

Call around!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Deb There are some that have used deck boat seating. Very nice looking jobs. Go on Motor Yacht site & you will get more info. from those that have done so. I rebuilt my bases & painted the seats. Looks like new. Hope this helps. Greg.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic 1986 - 3870 Bayliner Bridge Seating-gctid362106

1986 - 3870 Bayliner Bridge Seating-gctid362106

]Hello Bayliner Owners!

We are in search of bridge seating or a company that will build the seating arrangement for us. I would appreciate any suggestions or recommendations from all. Have a great day!

Deb
Working...
X