Help I Need a new water pump-gctid359435

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pau Hana wrote:
    When I talked to Kraft Power, the lady there said he'd have a hard time getting the pump.

$150 is quite reasonable for the rebuild IMO- Tony did an excellent job on mine.
    Tony is a very nice guy and does business the old fashioned way.. After he had the pump for a few days I called him wanting to pay for the rebuild. He told me he already shipped it, i tried to give him my credit card number and he said he hates credit cards and to just send him a check which I did. How many business's do you know that will send you your product before accepting payment? Very impressed with him.. I got the pump today and it looks new. he sandblasted it or something and included the gasket it looks awesome.. Going to add some paint and install on Saturday.. I uploaded a couple of pics of the finished pump..

Bryan

Attached files http://baylinerownersclub.org/media/....jpg[/img] http://baylinerownersclub.org/media/....jpg[/img]

Comment

Did you get the Tootsie Roll pops in the box?

Yep, Tony is top notch in every way. He handled my pump the same way.

Comment

Pau Hana wrote:
        Did you get the Tootsie Roll pops in the box?

Yep, Tony is top notch in every way. He handled my pump the same way.
        LOL, yes I got the Tootsie Pops and already ate them.. Tony is a class act thanks for the referral!

Comment

Update?

Comment

Got the pump installed on Sunday and it runs perfectly. I brought the engine up to temperature in the slip and it ran smooth.. I am going to get fuel one day next week so I will sea test it then.. Tony is a reasonable guy and does great work.

Comment

Presume you are talking about Tony Athens at Seaboard? Couldn't agree more if you are.

Comment

He needed the circ pump on a Mitsu diesel in his 38.

Comment

Working...
                X