Pump out service-gctid465283

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pump out service-gctid465283

How many people use a boat to boat pump out service and what are your fees for how many gallons, and what is the service? Pump out only or flush and chemicals included or extra ? What area are you in ?

Wow, 31 people looked at this so far and no reply's. I guess everyone does there own pump out.

Comment

A lot will look but have no answer or experience. Like me, I do not have a live aboard, and the pumping out I do is at the local RV dump. So please do not take the fact that a lot have looked at it as a sign of not caring or ignoring. I can say the pump out here in Alaska at Whittier I was quoted 80.00. 40 gallons.
      Boatless at this time

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including their life."

Comment

It's the weekend, brother- lots of folks offline or just browsing the forums.

We be pumped out every other week- straight pump out, no flushout or chemicals.

Comment

Cost is $37 per month.

Comment

About $120 for the season.

Or $14 per pumpout.
            Jim McNeely
            New Hope a 2004 Bayliner 305 Sunbridge Express Cruiser
            Twin 5.7s with Bravo2 drives
            Brighton, Michigan USA
            MMSI # 367393410

Comment

$17 per pump out. We are serviced twice a month when in port.

Comment

knuckelbuster wrote:
                $17 per pump out. We are serviced twice a month when in port.
                ...That sounded dirtier than I think you meant it to be

Comment

Self service pumpout at our State marina is $5. No boat-boat pumpouts that I am aware of in our area.

Comment

$20 for me... I think the rate structure is "up to 40 gallon holding tank: $20", with varying levels for larger holding tanks. Ventura, CA (southern California) here.

Comment

budokai wrote:
                      ...That sounded dirtier than I think you meant it to be
                      Twice a month is hardly something to get excited about :P

Comment

We pay $20 per dockside pumpout in Seattle. No flushing or chemicals. Pumpouts are free at the gas dock.

Glen
                        Glen Sherwood
                        1987 3270 twin 305’s
                        Coupeville, WA

Comment

You don't say what kind of boat you have, but maybe you are trailerable? Pumpout is free at several marinas - I'm at Dagmars and use the Everett Marina facility.
                          Two C's 1990 3888 MY, 175 Hinos, Hurth 630 Trannys
                          Past Commodore Emerald Rose Yacht Club
                          Member International Order of the Blue Gavel
                          MMSI: 338030604

Comment

bumpbug wrote:
                            Wow, 31 people looked at this so far and no reply's. I guess everyone does there own pump out.
                            Just a suggestion, but you might get more people responding to you if you were to fill out the rest of your profile. Knowing where someone is, what type of boat they have or maybe want can make you more of a person on line than a questions to some service.

In Everett, WA, we have boat to boat service. Cost is $15 per pump out for a 50 gallon tank, service is weekly and he will periodically run a flush but not of any magnitude. We will generally go over and do a real flush of the system two to three times per year. As live a boards we use our system every single day. I don't rely completely on someone else to maintain that system. When we flush, we will run several bowls of clean water through the system from each head and continue to flush the tank until we get clear water.
                            Patrick and Patti
                            4588 Pilothouse 1991
                            12ft Endeavor RIB 2013
                            M/V "Paloma"
                            MMSI # 338142921

Comment

We pay $33 per pump. No boats come around, you have to take the boat to the pump out station.

Some of the marinas has a service they come to the boat while your docked and pump her.

Comment

Working...
                              X