Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for any advice I can get on 4588’ good bad or ugly I am new to this site have gotten a lot of reading material from other sites but I can’t ever get enough info for my quest I own a Chris craft 426 with cat 3208ta’s now but need more too. And better access so the search is on thanks in advance big dog from Boston

Welcome! As a way to help us in your quest, add your Boston location to your profile. As to looking for a 45, I’m on the wrong coast.
    P/C Pete
    Edmonds Yacht Club (Commodore 1993)
    1988 3818 "GLAUBEN”
    Hino EH700 175 Onan MDKD Genset
    MMSI 367770440

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdog View Post
      Looking for any advice I can get on 4588’ good bad or ugly I am new to this site have gotten a lot of reading material from other sites but I can’t ever get enough info for my quest I own a Chris craft 426 with cat 3208ta’s now but need more too. And better access so the search is on thanks in advance big dog from Boston
      The largest problem posting for information on this site vs the one I responded to earlier today is that this site has 10,000X the information on the Bayliner 4588 then any other site.
      Without breaking down your exact interests you will likely just get mired down in a bunch of data that may or may not interest you.

One thing you can do is a bunch of specific searches for what you may be looking for starting with "Baylinerownersclub" , some examples would be:
      - Baylinerownersclub 4588 AC units
      - Baylinerownersclub 4588 cruising speeds
      - Baylineronwersclub 4588 Hino engines
      Etc, etc - Good luck, hope this helps

Northport NY

Comment

Thank you all for your advice and thanks to Kevin wood what a great guy brought me on to his boat and gave me his take on it what a great guy and get use to me asking ?? I am the proud new owner of a 1988 4588

Comment

Thank you all for your advice and thanks to Kevin wood what a great guy I am so brought me on to his boat and gave me his take on it what a great guy and get use to me asking ?? I am the proud new owner of a 1988 4588

Comment

That is Fantastic!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

What are your plans for the boat?

Part time liveaboard? Full time? Weekender?

Please do tell!

KEVIN SANDERS
            4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA
            www.transferswitch4less.com

Whats the weather like on our boat
            https://www.weatherlink.com/embeddab...59665f4e4/wide

Where are we right now? https://maps.findmespot.com/s/36S4

Comment

Congrats BigDog! I'm glad your trip to Md was successful. Now - about that fiberglass work
              Irony
              1989 Bayliner 4588 - EH700TI
              Portsmouth, NH

Comment

What do you need Kevin send me some pics I be glad to help you out

Comment

And my long term plans are to travel and live a close as I can to a covid free life need to to some work on her to get it they way I want her in side is mint she has a 2001 interior but the out side needs some love to get it the way I want it but that comes easy to me

Comment

I do a lot of fiberglass and gel coat work but I thinking I am looking at Alexseal for the Hull and top side I going for Aristocrat blue for the Hull off white top side and red boot strap red white and blue is there any other way🇺🇸

Comment

That sounds like a wonderful boat!

Please post some photos when you get a chance

KEVIN SANDERS
                      4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA
                      www.transferswitch4less.com

Whats the weather like on our boat
                      https://www.weatherlink.com/embeddab...59665f4e4/wide

Where are we right now? https://maps.findmespot.com/s/36S4

Comment

Working...
                      X