Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos of your boat, your location Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-ya
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like right by the heater all winter. The good life!

• moultdkdj
    replied
    Unfortunately still layed up for the winter.
    but atleast she's all ready to go when the weather breaks.

Leave a comment:

• Metrodriver
    commented on 's reply
    Thought you were on the boat, bbq-ing?

• ksanders
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, down on the glacier freezing my arse off!

• Metrodriver
    replied
    Kevin Sanders, is that you down there somewhere? 11 March 2021.

It was nice and clear for a change, got a bunch of nice pictures until close to the Russian border. LAX to ICN, (Incheon, Seoul, Korea), right over Seward.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• seanV18
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0292 (1).jpg
Views:	212
Size:	572.6 KB
ID:	614319 Sunny in the 50s yesterday in Santa Cruz CA. Rain's a coming today.

Leave a comment:

• Quig
    replied
    Hi Kevin,

Lovely pictures - beautiful scenery! My wife and I have been spending a lot of time on our 4788 here in Newfoundland this winter - our first over-wintering afloat. I installed a Planar diesel furnace - still not quite finished all the ductwork but it is functional and we are enjoying it immensely! I assume that you, like us here on the east coast, are not permitted under your insurance to do any cruising from end of November to first of April, is that correct? If there was a way to get an insurance carrier to relax that restriction, I'd be more than happy to avail of the opportunity!

All the best from the far east of the North American continent!
    Leo

Leave a comment:

• C-ya
    commented on 's reply
    Enjoy the steak and beer! One of these days I'll make it to Alaska.

• ksanders
    replied
    I am on my boat, hanging out, having a cold one. It's been a good but long day.
    working on the forward head remodel, and finally feeling like I'm making real progress.

I am surrounded by fishing boats, as far as the eye can see. The gulf has been rough, and I think they are taking a break. Perhaps Halibut season is closed, I do not know.

The wind is calm, and it's not snowing or raining so I'm BBQ'ing a nice steak. That and a good beer will make this old sailor happy. Playing some Crosby Stills and Nash on the stereo. Southern Cross is a good nautical song. Perhaps I'll put on some Jimmy Buffet because I know it's my own Dam Fault.

Click image for larger version  Name:	9C4B26B1-40CD-439E-B298-3A48FE09B7D8.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.24 MB ID:	613551 Click image for larger version  Name:	D08E300B-33DC-4D7F-ADAD-DB6E7BD55145.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.08 MB ID:	613552 Click image for larger version  Name:	195EDA1B-6B30-4B54-800F-4B7544BFED86.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.38 MB ID:	613553 Click image for larger version  Name:	38FDE5EF-5B5E-4C2E-BA6C-D478715DB689.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.56 MB ID:	613554

Leave a comment:

• C-ya
    replied
    My girl is sitting in a field wrapped up for the winter. Contemplating when to get her out. It's 31F right now, but spring is springing.

Getting ready for the winter nap.

Leave a comment:

• abastos
    replied

Great pics indeed! thanks for sharing.

Storage in Ballard - Seattle/WA. Counting the days to put it on the water again

Leave a comment:

• vr5200
    replied
    Those are great pictures. Thanks for posting them.

Leave a comment:

• Pcpete
    replied
    Dagmars Marina in Everett, WA. The new canvas is almost done.

Leave a comment:

• ksanders
    started a topic Photos of your boat, your location Today!

Photos of your boat, your location Today!

I'm sitting on my Bayliner 4788 in Seward Alaska.

I might gripe about the cold, but this is really a gorgeous place!
    My harbor is live aboard friendly, easy to access, and filled with great people

Where are YOU Today???

Please post a photo!

Here are a couple I snapped today.

BTW If you want to see our current weather, or location, there are links in my Signature block.
    The weather data is ship board from my own weather station!

Click image for larger version  Name:	8AA0B620-4765-48AD-8D6D-480A98C128C5.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.81 MB ID:	613468 Click image for larger version  Name:	F7C3DB61-3C64-499D-A6AE-C9916406DE5B.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.46 MB ID:	613469 Click image for larger version  Name:	DC9E87B3-0CA8-44A5-8876-6EC01ABA8D23.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.99 MB ID:	613470
Working...
X