Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bruce griffith
    replied
    Try contacting Bayliner. They don't have it in the parts department, but Taylor Made in Florida still makes Bayliner windshields. Our 285 had a Pelican fly through the port windshield about 13 years ago. The Bayliner rep referred me to Taylor Made, and they made up a replacement. Not cheap, but original equipment. good luck. Griff

Leave a comment:

• Jmason
    replied
    Midday Plastics in Bellingham Wa should have the Patterns to reproduce. They did most of the Venturi(s) for Bayliner.

Leave a comment:

• Dwdude
    replied
    I got a 1998 ciera 2655 and need the starboard windshield a curved glass. Looking for ideas on what to do? located in Oxnard, Ca.

Leave a comment:

• C-ya
    commented on 's reply
    Oxnard is in California, so he probably won't need to worry about customs - unless he drives to Canada to get one! :-)

• driz
    replied
    Scrap yard . Biggest one I know of Is “Great lakes Skipper”. Google them up. Those curved windows are going to be a chase till you find one sort of item. If you do find one in the US save yourself the hassle just drive down and pick it up yourself. Made in US so no duty no forwarders nothing taking it back home .

Leave a comment:

• Dwdude
    started a topic Windshield

Windshield

I just got a 1998 ciera 2655 and need the starboard windshield a curved glass. Looking for ideas on what to do? located in Oxnard, Ca.
Working...
X