How many Liveaboard/Stayaboards???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KickinBack2 View Post
    We live in Arizona and go to California when the weather gets riduculous. We stay on our 3988 in the delta (Bethel Island) wwhen we are there. The hubby keeps threatening to get a bigger boat (4888)
    That sounds fantastic!

Have you visited the BOC’s liveaboard site at www.liveaboard-boats.com???

KEVIN SANDERS
    4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA

Comment

I stay aboard 2-3 weeks at a time on my 03' 490/4788 in Cabrillo Way Marina in San Pedro, CA, very peaceful and close to West Marine, restaurants and groceries. But not as much entertainment as Jeffw has. I also live in San Pedro so I'm close to my land home. I cruise the Channel Islands and PLanning on doing the CUBAR 2019 ( Cruise Underway to Baja Mexico.) I am a few years away from retirement and i can hardly wait to make this a full time endeavor!!!

Comment

Originally posted by E Sea Livin' View Post
        I stay aboard 2-3 weeks at a time on my 03' 490/4788 in Cabrillo Way Marina in San Pedro, CA, very peaceful and close to West Marine, restaurants and groceries. But not as much entertainment as Jeffw has. I also live in San Pedro so I'm close to my land home. I cruise the Channel Islands and PLanning on doing the CUBAR 2019 ( Cruise Underway to Baja Mexico.) I am a few years away from retirement and i can hardly wait to make this a full time endeavor!!!
        Mark from here is doing the CUBAR this year in his Bayliner pilothouse.

I’m thinking of joining CUBAR in 2021

KEVIN SANDERS
        4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA

Comment

Working...
        X