Closet heaters-gctid367754

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closet heaters-gctid367754

How many others are using closet heaters to keep your clothes warm and dry. A gift left by the previous owner my my Hatteras was closet heaters in all of the clothes closets. What a improvement over putting on cold damp clothing . We finally got our winter last month and these small heaters have really been a blessing. These seem to use about the same energy as a light bulb but seem to put out enough heat.

Can you give more details about these heaters? Sounds like a very good idea!

Comment

I would like to know about these as well. Most of our closets have the hydraunic lines running through them. It makes for very nice and dry clothing. But I have a couple with nothing and boy can you feel the difference.

Who makes them, what size are they, are they 110v or 12v?
      Patrick and Patti
      4588 Pilothouse 1991
      12ft Endeavor RIB 2013
      M/V "Paloma"
      MMSI # 338142921

Comment

I'm going to guess here that they are the dehumidifier boxes with the small heating element inside. 120 volt, everybody uses them, nothing new here folks, nothing to see, please move along . . .

Comment

Davis air driers/ 120v about the size of shoe box with an electric element, very effective. And yes somewhat boring but still it's nice not to mildew on your clothes.

Comment

I keep a couple of those Davis dryers in my engine compartment - helps keep the moisture level down.
            Two C's 1990 3888 MY, 175 Hinos, Hurth 630 Trannys
            Past Commodore Emerald Rose Yacht Club
            Member International Order of the Blue Gavel
            MMSI: 338030604

Comment

Working...
            X