2008 2152 alaska pkg need a kicker.....-gctid358519

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 2152 alaska pkg need a kicker.....-gctid358519

Hi Guys Dave here in Shelter cove Ca. Looks like we are going to have the best salmon fishing in years this season. I bought the trophy mostly for offshore albacore fishing and did not install a kicker the first year. I am looking for recommendations for a kicker bracket for my 4 stroke 9.9 long stroke yami. What is the best and easiest to install kicker bracket, manual is fine with me. What did you put on yours? THANKS

I've had 3 of these.

http://www.stevestonmarine.com/produ...l.php?id=35625

Well built, no complaints.

Comment

Bump for summer, any new suggestions.

Comment

Don't know if they're still manufactured, but the OMC manually operated brackets are THE way to go if you're looking at the manually operated version. I wouldn't purchase the brackets manufatured by Garelik (sp?) Also make sure you get the 4-cycle version of the bracket.

Comment

Mines a remote 2 stroke long shaft electric w/ ez steer connector off a swim platform on an '88 2160...if I had your boat I'd have a fixed mount, XL shaft power tilt trim hi thrust elec. start four stroke (charges batts) remote controlled from the helm with ez steer connection to the main.

Adventure marine and Panther make quality mounts.

Gas savings is huge and safety factor incalculable. Have a great salmon season, we're quite lucky here in the great lakes.

Comment

Ditto on the OMC Auxillary Bracket. Stay away from Garrlicks, very flimsy. Watch Flea Bay, that's where I got mine.

Comment

Didn't know there was such a package offer by Trophy.

What does it include and better yet, do you have a photo of your boat?

Comment

Working...
              X