Photo Album Problems...-gctid357707

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo Album Problems...-gctid357707

I can't add to, or create a photo album. When I get through the process I don't see a way off adding pictures.

Anyone know what's up?

It says all my pics are too large in size to download,. maybe this is your problem?

Comment

I too am having problems with photos

Comment

We downsized the acceptable size of photos being uploaded from your PC. It was at 20meg/photo and we saw that would not be a nice thing to do to our server since we host them. You should be able to shrink them down in size with Microsoft Office Picture Manager which is part of your windows suite on all non-Apple PC's or other photo software. Or, you can use the free hosting sites that are out there like webshots, etc. and load up from there as well...

Also, I am trying to find out how you can delete photos from your own albums... Once you hit the 60 photos per album, you are stuck... more to follow when I get that debugged (not high priority but it is near the top)...
        Doug ;}
        MMSI: 338068776
        "Go Aweigh to" Photos < click on red letters... 2001 Bayliner 2452 w/6.2 HO (paid for)

sigpic

Comment

It doesn't really tell me anything. On the first page I can set the title and description but then I don't see a way to add photos.

Comment

Mike, When you open your album, you should see in the upper gray area an add photo link...

I was surprised to see three albums. I thought the software setting was set to two albums?
            Doug ;}
            MMSI: 338068776
            "Go Aweigh to" Photos < click on red letters... 2001 Bayliner 2452 w/6.2 HO (paid for)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X