Seattle Boat Show Breakfast and Dinner attendees...-gctid341854

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seattle Boat Show Breakfast and Dinner attendees...-gctid341854

Last year we had 15+ show for breakfast and 17+ show for dinner during the Seattle Boat show. This year a group of us are attending on Saturday 28 Jan... The show starts @ 10AM

I need a count of attendees... even if it is just a maybe...

for breakfast @ IHOP, 950 East Madison Street (8AM)

for dinner @ Daniels Steak house 809 Fairview Place North (5PM when they open) Daniels located at the in water portion of the show.

Most of us drive our own vehicles to the in water show in the PM... or you can take the free bus back and forth between both show locations...

It will be individual checks at both venues...
    Doug ;}
    MMSI: 338068776
    "Go Aweigh to" Photos < click on red letters... 2001 Bayliner 2452 w/6.2 HO (paid for)

sigpic

My wife and I would like to go. Breakfast and dinner
    1989 Avanti 3450 Sunbridge
    twin 454's
    MV Mar-Y-Sol
    1979 Bayliner Conquest 3150 hardtop ocean express.
    Twin chevy 350's inboard
    Ben- Jamin
    spokane Washington

Comment

Wow so am I the only one?
      1989 Avanti 3450 Sunbridge
      twin 454's
      MV Mar-Y-Sol
      1979 Bayliner Conquest 3150 hardtop ocean express.
      Twin chevy 350's inboard
      Ben- Jamin
      spokane Washington

Comment

There are many of us on iBoatNW who go together each year. It's a lot of fun and great to put names to faces.
        Custom CNC Design And Dash Panels

iBoatNW

1980 CHB Europa 42 Trawler- "Honey Badger"

Comment

yachtman wrote:
          Wow so am I the only one?
          No David, we'll have around 15 for Breakfast and more for dinner. As Mike posted, we have more attendees listed on IBoatNW...
          Doug ;}
          "Go Aweigh to" Photos < click on red letters... 2001 Bayliner 2452 w/6.2 HO (paid for)

sigpic

Comment

Vicki and I would like to go to Daniels. Please count us in.

Show up at 5:00 when they open?

Comment

ChrisR wrote:
              Vicki and I would like to go to Daniels. Please count us in.

Show up at 5:00 when they open?
              Yes, they open at 5PM... See you there...
              Doug ;}

sigpic

Comment

Is it BYOB?

Comment

green650 wrote:
                  Is it BYOB?
                  Blondes have never been supplied by the host.

Comment

How about brunette's?

Comment

green650 wrote:
                      Is it BYOB?
                      No
                      Doug ;}

sigpic

Comment

I have a request to you Washingtonians. If any of you by chance happen to walk past the Ranger Tug display and if you by chance happen to start talking to either one of the Livingston's, ask if they can give you any insight into who designed the different Bayliner motoryachts of the 80's and 90's and perhaps they have some interesting stories to tell as well. It would be fun to read about here on BOC.

Thanks.

Comment

Kåre L wrote:
                          I have a request to you Washingtonians. If any of you by chance happen to walk past the Ranger Tug display and if you by chance happen to start talking to either one of the Livingston's, ask if they can give you any insight into who designed the different Bayliner motoryachts of the 80's and 90's and perhaps they have some interesting stories to tell as well. It would be fun to read about here on BOC.

Thanks.
                          I'll see what I can do- we have a strong relationship with Ranger Tugs, and one of my agents is always in contact with either Dave Livingston or Jeff Messemer....plus, my agent was a long time Olympic Boats yacht sales rep.

Doug, I'll be at the breakfast, but not the dinner (have to work the booth that day).

Come on by booth East-1131 and say hi (Anchor Marine Underwriters). We have a very special promotion for the show (not insurance related) that you will want to get involved with. Can't say more right now....yes, this is a shameless tease!

Comment

We will be there Feb 1/2, if anyone would like to get together for a drink, dinner, etc...

Chuck

Comment

If you did not commit yet, I have some room in the reservations for both venues...

Jan 28th (this Saturday)

Reservations for 14 at Ihop, Seattle starting at 8AM (separate checks)

Dinner @ Daniels, Lake Union at 5PM (when they open) for 14 also (separate checks)
                              Doug ;}

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X