Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qattaway
    replied
    Hello group, I’m looking for the bow hatch, mine is leaking. Any ideas on how to fix this.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I know this is an OLD thread, but I'm about done fixing up a "new to me" 1989 Bayliner 2455 and I'm looking for a few parts

to jazz up the boat a bit for my crew and "first" mate! Anyone have access to the side cushion that the throttle installs into?

Mine has dry rotted and needs replacing. It's on the inside of the starboard side where your right elbow sits while piloting.

Also looking for gauges and covers/portholes/hatches, and swim ladder Anyone parting out their old 2455 or know of one?

Thanks for any assistance!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have this same boat and I just rebuilt the engine. I don't suppose you would take pictures of the cooling lines all the way from where they come in through the outdrive so I can get it the rest of the way plumbed. I have two hoses and I'm not sure where they go. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    SeaDog - Do you still have this swim platform? If so let me know, I am interested.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    there not the same, it will not fit

johnnyboater wrote:
    Hey SeaDog,

What is the measurement between the screws (center to center) on the ladder step?

Thanks,

JohnnyBoater

[email protected]

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    SeaDog wrote:
    Did you find the right side swim deck & ladde? I have one for sale from my Capri BR and it includes the side handrails, deck, ladder. Joe
    Hey SeaDog,

What is the measurement between the screws (center to center) on the ladder step?

Thanks,

JohnnyBoater

[email protected]

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You can get the shift cable on amazon.com. Search for OMC Cobra lower shift cable. Recommend the alignment tool they sell too.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    SeaDog wrote:
    Did you find the right side swim deck & ladde? I have one for sale from my Capri BR and it includes the side handrails, deck, ladder. Joe
    Hey thanks Sea Dog. I checked my 2455 and the platform is larger and the support rails go underneath. I'm thinking of having something made here in Denver. Getting harder to get parts to older Bayliners. Thanks again, Johnny Boater

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Attached files [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/775399=37003-photo.jpg[/img]

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic 1989 Ciera Sunbridge 2455 - parts n stuff-gctid470656

1989 Ciera Sunbridge 2455 - parts n stuff-gctid470656

Looking for right side swim deck with ladder. Also looking for left side swim deck with trolling mount (I have mount, only deck is damaged). Center deck piece is OK. Where is the best place to find these parts?

Also need the lower shift cable - where do I find one - can you still get new?

Thanks from JohnnyBoater
Working...
X