Canvas Plus-gctid464580

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canvas Plus-gctid464580

Does anyone have any experience with Canvas Plus in Arlingtion, Washington. I am in the process of getting a quote for a couple seat skins for my 305. I was told by a Bayliner dealer in Ct. that they have the patterns from Bayliner.

Liked the result, the price and the service. She let me customize the stripse to better match the boat. Price was good. I picked them up on my way by her shop, since it was on the way to Seattle. They look great.
    Tally and Vicki
    "Wickus" Meridian 341
    MMSI 338014939

Comment

According to Bob Hinds, Leta's Top Shop is owned and operated by a woman who worked for Bayliner and she has the patterns for all of the vinyl seating that Bayliner made. Might be good to get a quote from her, too.

Comment

Leta has most the patterns for the canvas enclosures. Kim at Canvas Plus has most the patterns for deck seating and everything below.
        John Rupp
        1989 2455 Ciera Sunbridge
        5.8 OMC Cobra

1989 3288
        Starshine

Comment

I hate it when I get my facts messed up... :sorrow:

Comment

Thanks for the info. I hope to hear from them today with a quote for the seats. I already talked to Leta's about replacing my canvas but that has to wait until next year.

Comment

I had all new skins inside and out made for my "88" 2655 a couple of years ago, picked up some material locally on clearance and shipped it to Kim @ Canvas plus.She does excellent work and very reasonablly priced, super nice gal. The skins all fit like a glove and look beautiful, please give her your buisness.

Comment

Thanks, I talked to her this morning and she is going to get my prices as soon as possible. She was or still is having some medical issues.

Comment

I ordered all of the cockpit seats yesterday. Canvas Plus's price was $425.00 for all four seats. I thought that was reasonable. Does anyone have any experience removing the seating. The cornor seat and the seat behing the helm look like the toughest to get to. I'll soon find out.

Comment

Working...
                  X