have decided on closed cooling system-gctid352670

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have decided on closed cooling system-gctid352670

http://www.perfprotech.com/store/pro...B%2c25422.aspx found these guys great with all kinds of info . i tried michigan motorz but they dont supply one for a 2011 5.7 mag mpi. these guys used to work designing systems for mercruiser and they branched out on thier own in 2002 .they answered all my questions over the phone which was great. with their system i dont have to worry about recalibrating the ecu. they also include a video for install and they steps to flush out engine before install. has anybody used these guys/

Haa anyone used these guys

Comment

http://www.perfprotech.com/store/default.aspxj these guys were great i purchased the system today allowing 2 weeks delivery . very hands on service answered all my concerns and questions. they have a very good website with lots of technical links and install info. my dealer wanted 4000$ to supply and install and i should be able to do it with my mechanic for under 1500$. i am very excited to install in april and i will take lots of pictures and have a description of install posted here. the guy i dealt with name is andy very helpful.

Comment

I bought mine from Michigan Motorz, who is a dealer for the manufacturer, San Juan Engineering. I would certainly think they make one for a Mercruiser 350 Mag, maybe they were confused if you said (as in your post above) 5.7 mag mpi. Mine is for a 7.4 mpi and I paid about $900 for the full kit and about $300 for the install.
        Jeff & Tara
        (And Ginger too)
        Lake Havasu City, AZ

2000 Bayliner 3388
        "GetAway"
        Cummins 4bta 250s

In memory of Shadow, the best boat dog ever. Rest in peace, girl. July 2, 2010

Comment

No confusion talked to them on the phone twice. i thought it was strange as well that is why i called twice.i gave them the serial no also .

Comment

Working...
          X