Railing for a 4788

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Railing for a 4788

We have moved our tender from the bridge to the swimstep...using the seawise system of mounting the tender. Now we are looking for replacement railing for the bridge. I have located a Railmakers...who is slammed busy. While tied up at Roche Harbor, the 4788 next to us said that a Bayliner dealership may be able to locate the old railing part numbers and possibly even the railing. So have any of you been able to find old original railing parts? I can see the original pattern of the stantions in the none skid decking. Short of starting over brand new...any ideas or suggestions for enclosing that upper deck area?

Try baylinercustomercare.com and find the part number for the railing. Call Union Marine, formerly Lake Union Searay, and they should be able to let you know if the railing is available. They can also look up the part if you have trouble locating it on baylinercustomercare.com
    "Impasse". 2001 3988
    Cummins 330's
    Puget Sound

"You don't want to be the richest guy in the nursing home..."

Comment

Well boat bud bal734... thanks for the suggestion...I tried as you suggested...no go. Both union marine who suggested Greatlakesskipper.com said sorry no such luck. It was worth a try. So I guess it’s the Railmakers in Anacortes. Thanks for the suggestion

Comment

Working...
      X