info needed 1998 bayliner trophy 21ft-gctid352313

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

info needed 1998 bayliner trophy 21ft-gctid352313

Just purchased a 1998 Bayliner 21 ft 4.3 w/a and trying to find any info I can on it. Example gas tank cap weight or any other info.

Thanks

Bruce

Ours has a leaking gas tank. We are having the deck cut open, replacing the tank, and having it resealed/new gel coating. I heard there are issues with the bait tanks leaking. Hoping to have a good look under the deck when they cut it open. Any other improvements that we can make while its cut open for us?? I would be interested to hear what others have to add regarding upgrades/imp;ovements that can be made to this model. To help you with your question - these are the resources I've found so far! Hope they help you....

Just click on 1998 and then your boat model for all the part listings with graphics

We have the flap type deck drains for our self bailing decks. I understand they can be replaced with these to help keep water out:

http://www.duskyonline.com Search for this part #: SS3AW -- also needed are the spacers part # SS3S. Its on my list of upgrades...

Hope that helps!

Hope to hear from others.

C-legs

Comment

Working...
    X