Clear All

• itsabowtime2
    replied
    I can understand that Jim.

Leave a comment:

• JimMc
    replied
    rimshot wrote:
    Kim @ Canvas Plus - she has the original Bayliner patterns. I am in the process of ordering all new skins for my upper deck -$750 plus shipping - thats the helm, settee, and cockpit bench -

She doesn't have a website but her number is (360) 435-0932.

Good luck and take pictures!!
    Oh man good to know. Wish I had that bit of knowledge $1200 sooner.

Leave a comment:

• msd58
    replied
    Not original fabric patterns but yes she does it all.

Leave a comment:

• itsabowtime2
    replied
    I did not know Kim did the cabin fabric as well. I got my replacement skins from her a few years back.

Leave a comment:

• msd58
    replied
    +1 Used Canvas plus. First rate stuff done right too.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Kim @ Canvas Plus - she has the original Bayliner patterns. I am in the process of ordering all new skins for my upper deck -$750 plus shipping - thats the helm, settee, and cockpit bench -

She doesn't have a website but her number is (360) 435-0932.

Good luck and take pictures!!

Leave a comment:

• JimMc
    replied
    LakeShore Boat Top at Keen's Marina in Detroit reupholstered our cabin settee last winter. He did a nice job but was pricy at $1200. We switched from vinyl to fabric.

Leave a comment:

• itsabowtime2
    started a topic Upholestry, who, what, where-gctid340053

Upholestry, who, what, where-gctid340053

The cabin upholestry in our 3055 is dated. We considered doing it last year and postponed. This is the year. We have a good idea on the color scheme with the bow being a print again, navy blue and white. The bottom cushions a slate grey offset by the others in a tan. The aft cabin we are unsure about. It will be one of the 3. I am leaning towards the tan. We would then make accent pillows in the print material.

I am looking for names and numbers of people fellow BOC'ers have used in the past. If anyone on the board does this type of work and would like the work and profits let me know. I would rather have someone I know make the money than a stranger.
Working...
X