West Marine onine ordering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Marine onine ordering

I ordered 3 parts from West Marine on June 20, today is the 29th. One part that was in store in 2 stores around Seattle has shipped from Miami without tracking, card charged.
    Two other items that were in stores around Seattle have not been charged or shipped.
    Is this normal for West Marine? If it is, then I don't give them my business anymore.

I have a first name relationship with my local West Marine manager, Russ
    . He knows I have choices when I buy stuff and he always makes a great attempt to do right by me, price, availability, special orders, etc.
    I think online ordering is great, but everyone is going to ship from a central warehouse or drop ship.
    Try Kevin's store! couldn't hurt. (how do you know it shipped from Miami with no tracking?)
    Tally and Vicki
    "Wickus" Meridian 341
    MMSI 338014939

Comment

The only message I got was "shipped from Opa Locka" and the tracking number is not working, not via their link, nor via the usps website. I hope my little manifold drains are not ending up in The Bahamas or Jamaica, like my passport almost did (got hi-jacked in the UPS sort in Miami together with a few others that needed Chinese visa. Yes, they caught the new temporary owner).

Comment

FWIW, I've had better luck with Fisheries. they have always shipped promptly and eat the shipping for orders over something like 2-300. Might also consider Kevin's company, Boatparts4less. His prices seem good and shipping is paid, I believe. https://boatparts4less.com/

I have nothign against west marine, but if I have to order something, I'd like to use either a local place, like Fisheries, or someone I know, (or know of) like Kevin.

toni
        Toni

Yelm, Washington
        1994 Hino powered 4788

Comment

Working...
        X