Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

boatid.com

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    boatid.com

    Has anyone used boatid.com for boating products?

    They have a good price on something I need but I have never heard of them before.
    It's all a dream
    '03 245 5.7/BIII & '07 Sedona pontoon

    #2
    Originally posted by Don9 View Post
    Has anyone used boatid.com for boating products?

    They have a good price on something I need but I have never heard of them before.
    I own boatparts4less.com

    KEVIN SANDERS
    4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA
    where are we right now​​​​​​???​

    https://share.findmespot.com/shared/...j23OquWOj2N3Xe

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by ksanders View Post

      I own boatparts4less.com
      I was recently looking for your ad on your tag line but it's gone now. I'm looking for auxiliary motor mounts and pads.
      It's all a dream
      '03 245 5.7/BIII & '07 Sedona pontoon

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Don9 View Post

        I was recently looking for your ad on your tag line but it's gone now. I'm looking for auxiliary motor mounts and pads.
        Like for a kicker?

        I’m pretty sure we have those, I’ll take a quick look see

        KEVIN SANDERS
        4788 LISAS WAY - SEWARD ALASKA
        where are we right now​​​​​​???​

        https://share.findmespot.com/shared/...j23OquWOj2N3Xe

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by ksanders View Post

          Like for a kicker?

          I’m pretty sure we have those, I’ll take a quick look see
          Yes, for a 4 stroke ~120lb kicker that can lower the motor mount below the bracket-to-boat mount.
          It's all a dream
          '03 245 5.7/BIII & '07 Sedona pontoon

          Comment

          Working...
          X