Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just found this boat for sale- $25k for 3255 Avantio SunBridge in Seattle-gctid349215

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found this boat for sale- $25k for 3255 Avantio SunBridge in Seattle-gctid349215

Looks like a good deal.....

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/pl_boat_detail.jsp?&units=Feet&id=2338565&lang=en& slim=broker&&hosturl=eastside&&ywo=eastside&

1989 boat. Seems like a lot of money to me.

I have seen 32XX MY for less and to me they are more desirable especially if you can find one with diesels.

Comment

Like to find something similar for Florida. Already there I could spend several weeks a year on.

Comment

I am the proud owner of a 1988 Avanti and just love the boat. It has plenty of room for everything will do 40 mph if needed to get off the water quick and being 23 years old I just redid everything the way I wanted it over the last 7 years, including changing the color of upholstery upstairs and down, cutting a walk thru transom in the boat, guages, painting the blue belt line a light grey, and changing the canvas to black and many more things. I have alot of pics if you need ideas..

These are great boats and you will enjoy it especially if you back into islands like we do I can get into 2 ft of water, with a sandy bottom... As usual make sure you get a quality survey done before purchase..... Good luck

Comment

Abigayle III wrote:
          I am the proud owner of a 1988 Avanti and just love the boat. It has plenty of room for everything will do 40 mph if needed to get off the water quick and being 23 years old I just redid everything the way I wanted it over the last 7 years, including changing the color of upholstery upstairs and down, cutting a walk thru transom in the boat, guages, painting the blue belt line a light grey, and changing the canvas to black and many more things. I have alot of pics if you need ideas..

These are great boats and you will enjoy it especially if you back into islands like we do I can get into 2 ft of water, with a sandy bottom... As usual make sure you get a quality survey done before purchase..... Good luck
          You should create an album or post some pics. I think we'd all enjoy having a look at all your hard work.
          2003 Bayliner 305 - SOLD!
          Twin 5.7L, Carb'd, 445 hours
          Bravo II drives
          Closed-cooling

Comment

trophyboat wrote:

I have seen 32XX MY for less and to me they are more desirable especially if you can find one with diesels.
            Each boat is different, and may command more of less in the market based on condition, maintenance, and more. This boat is very clean for its age, has low hours (less than 300), and is decently equipped.

I think it'd be a great boat to step up to from a smaller runabout.

Comment

Saintjon wrote:
              Like to find something similar for Florida. Already there I could spend several weeks a year on.
              Check out National Liquidators, they have bigger, newer, AND with diesels for less-already in Florida. Like any boat, you should go inspect them in person. Sometimes they have some real deals.

Comment

trophyboat wrote:

After looking for two years, we bought a 3270 last August.

What planet did you find those bargains??

It sure as heii wasn't this one (earth that is).

Comment

With gas engines I see them in the low $20k range. With diesel more like the high $20k range.

I also see lots of them in the $30's to $40's but would consider those overpriced.

A twin gas was for sale for the longest time locally for $24k A good offer would have taken it. I think they just took it off the market after trying forever.

Comment

trophyboat wrote:
                    With gas engines I see them in the low $20k range. With diesel more like the high $20k range.

I also see lots of them in the $30's to $40's but would consider those overpriced.

A twin gas was for sale for the longest time locally for $24k A good offer would have taken it. I think they just took it off the market after trying forever.
                    Your market is California is one of the weakest in the nation; more folks there can't sell their boats because they can't negotiate the price down (what they are selling it for is what they owe). The market up here is radically different from yours- I follow the business, and have seen a good upswing the the amount of transactions relative to last year (new and brokerage). This boat is decently priced for the market- I saw the survey, and it surveyed well.

Comment

trophyboat wrote:

OK.

When you say you "see them....." does this mean you actually go and view them? or do you look at ads and pictures on the internet?

I've seen lots of them and in the light of day, there's a BIG difference.

I've bought and sold this year and IMO, the boat the OP references is a sweet deal

Comment

We're in our own little overpriced corner of the world here in the PNW, I've seen what appeared to be much better deals in FL or CA. Probably due to the harder hit these places have taken..more foreclosures..more repo's.

A couple companies have been trucking repo/auction boats in from out of state by the dozens and doing very well here.

Freedre, you got your boat from Seattle right? I think I remember the listing for that one it was pretty clean and they wanted $32K?

Comment

Working...
                        X