Boat guy in Olympia?-gctid404783

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boat guy in Olympia?-gctid404783

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows any boat guys in Olympia Wa? Im looking to get my cuddy floor replaced and want a quote but do not know where to start. Im sure I could probably do it myself, but would like to see what it would run to have a pro do it.

Nobody?

Comment

You're better off looking in Tacoma or Seattle. Oly is just not that big of a town. I can vouch for CSR marine in Seattle. Talk to Jeremiah Jewel. They do great work and a competitive price in a timely manner. That's better than 95% of other boat yards around here. They did a fuel tank replacement for me on a 19' Cuddy. they did one one a 28' Contessa for a co-worker buddy.

Comment

Thanks! I just sent them an email. Looks like their De Moines yard would be closest. If you dont mind, what did they charge for the gas tank haul out?

Comment

Have you talked to Pettit or Shurtz at Swantown?

You might check with Toms Outboard, I don't think he does that type of work but may know who does.

Comment

Yea. Toms is a great place. I infact just bought my outboard and new Kings trailer from him. Very good guy, but they only do outboards. I will put a call into them and see if he knows anyone who is good in the area. Thanks for the idea!

Comment

Working...
            X