We decided on a name, finally-gctid402565

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We decided on a name, finally-gctid402565

After going back and forth for several weeks now, my wife JEN and I decided on a name....

{EDIT: image removed to protect future generations and the human race}

What do you all think, we are the type of people who joke around alot so I think this fits us perfect and is unique at the same time....

FAIL:thumb
    David
    http://www.cambridgeadvertising.org
    http://www.davidladewig.com

Comment

Nice play on words..... but I don't want to call for Jenatalia on the radio or even talk about it in mixed company.....

Comment

LMAO

It is cleaver. One thing you may want to consider though....You break down, and you need to radio for help. Do you really want to repeat the name three times in a serious situation?

Comment

geez

Comment

Your first help broadcast.......... SOS I need help with my Jenitalia

Comment

I have three close family members who all live on the lake, I would never SOS probably. Usually just a cell phone call. If I had too, we would be laughing probably.

Comment

I think its terriffic LMAO

Comment

Imagine the radio fun you could have if you had a friend with a boat named "Big Red One"

....and another named "Wet Dream", and..............

well we could be here all night.
                  " WET EVER "
                  1989 2459 TROPHY OFFSHORE 5.8L COBRA / SX
                  mmsi 338108404
                  mmsi 338124956
                  "I started with nothing and still have most of it left"

Comment

Well LOL it made me laugh. I like it but I don't think I could put it on my boat. My wife said "OMG, really?". Her reaction was priceless.

Comment

Incentive to never break down.
                      1989 Avanti 3450 Sunbridge
                      twin 454's
                      MV Mar-Y-Sol
                      1979 Bayliner Conquest 3150 hardtop ocean express.
                      Twin chevy 350's inboard
                      Ben- Jamin
                      spokane Washington

Comment

If I was a boat and somebody named me Genitalia I'd head straight to the bottom at the first opportunity. Why choose something that is coarse and vulgar and that children will see? Is that the impressions you want people to have of you?

I believe that boats have dignity, no matter how small they are. I really don't like to see them burdened with crude, suggestive names. They become very unhappy.

My vote would be to go back to the drawing board...

Comment

I'm guessing the first thing people will do when they see the boat's name is have a good laugh/chuckle. The second thing they will likely do is say "What a moron!" or something to that effect. Not everyone will react this way, but it will be more common than you think. If that's how you want to be known, go for it.

I'm just offering my honest opinion. Like telebob mentioned, it's time to go to the drawing board.

I'm happy to see the words "Respect is earned" on your signature.

Comment

Maybe you can hang some of those rubber ball-sacks on your boat someplace. You know, those horrible testicles that you sometimes see the good ol boys hang from the bumper of their pick up trucks. God, I hate those things. I can't wait for the day when one of my 4 or 5 year old daughters ask what those things hanging off the bumper of the truck are.

Anyway, I digress. I think it's creative, but I don't really like it . Just my honest $0.02. But it's your boat. You have to live with it. not me.
                            2003 Bayliner 305 - SOLD!
                            Twin 5.7L, Carb'd, 445 hours
                            Bravo II drives
                            Closed-cooling

Comment

Hahahahaha awesome. I've seen worse... My buddy named his boat "One hot mama", another buddy of mine names his boat something I couldn't pronounce. There is a Catalina sail boat in my marina named "the infidel".

Comment

Working...
                              X