GPS Powell is back in the PNW...-gctid401812

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS Powell is back in the PNW...-gctid401812

Mike and Anne (GPS Powell) arrived yesterday afternoon from CO. They are headed back to Ucluelet on Vancouver Island for their annual month of salmon fishing. Mike has a couple of small projects left getting the boat ready for the trip and we'll be doing a shake down cruise or two before they head north for this years adventure...As some know, Lea and I went out Thursday and caught 8 keeper crab in a two hour soak. Took this photo prior to the feast:Enjoy... we did...

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/705531=29872-crab7.20.12.jpg[/img]We head out on Sunday to show them our crabbing grounds... maybe hit Gig Harbor for lunch as the pots soak...
    Doug ;}
    MMSI: 338068776
    "Go Aweigh to" Photos < click on red letters... 2001 Bayliner 2452 w/6.2 HO (paid for)

sigpic

Doug you need a bigger table; I don't see a setting for me

Comment

Garner...right.... Yeah, we eat a lot at our breakfast nook... Guess I forgot to send an invite... LOL... taking them out on our boat tomorrow and drop a few pots and head to Gig Harbor for lunch and walk about there... fun place and we'll tie up at the Tides restaurant (and they have ice cream in town)...

Tides Tavern:

From the harbor view:

Doug ;}
      MMSI: 338068776
      "Go Aweigh to" Photos < click on red letters... 2001 Bayliner 2452 w/6.2 HO (paid for)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X