1990 2655 Ciera Owners Manual-gctid398987

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 2655 Ciera Owners Manual-gctid398987

1990 Ciera 2655 owners manual. Anyone know where I can get one or have a link to one or have a file I can download?. I just puchased my boat and could use some help understanding how to use everything on the boat. Also my fawcet on the galley is leaking on the top. Any sugestions on how to repair the leak. I Haven't taken it apart because I don't know how to and I don' want to wreck anything. It appears to be a rubber gasket is not working properly. It leaks all over the top of the stove and sink area. Also I have a strong fuel smell on the sundeck that isn't coming from inside the boat or engine compartment. It seems to be coming from the exhaust. The boat has a new mercruiser 350 300 horse EFI. Does the engine have a O2 sensor. Could it be faulty? Any ideas on the smell. I checked the fuel lines. Everything is good in he engine compartment. Thanks for any help.

Manuals: http://www.baylinercustomercare.com/manuals_index.html

You'd do best to split up issues into separate threads as different people have different expertise, and nobody wants to read past irrelevant parts to help you on a specific part.

Is the fuel smell only present while running, or always?

The top of the faucet, the aerator, is a standard household type. Unscrew it and clean or replace it.

Comment

Or on the faucet where the "arm tube" goes into the body, unscrew the nut and there is an "O" ring, replace it, or the nut is just loose, tighten it.

Comment

Yeah, I guess "top" could mean two different things. Top of the part where the knobs are, or top of the spigot.

Comment

tallcoolone wrote:
          1990 Ciera 2655 owners manual. Anyone know where I can get one or have a link to one or have a file I can download?. I just puchased my boat and could use some help understanding how to use everything on the boat. Also my fawcet on the galley is leaking on the top. Any sugestions on how to repair the leak. I Haven't taken it apart because I don't know how to and I don' want to wreck anything. It appears to be a rubber gasket is not working properly. It leaks all over the top of the stove and sink area. Also I have a strong fuel smell on the sundeck that isn't coming from inside the boat or engine compartment. It seems to be coming from the exhaust. The boat has a new mercruiser 350 300 horse EFI. Does the engine have a O2 sensor. Could it be faulty? Any ideas on the smell. I checked the fuel lines. Everything is good in he engine compartment. Thanks for any help.
          Really?....really? Is it the Farah Fawcet that's leaking?????? It's like a regular faucet....take it apart! Gas smell......hmmm.....be sure not to light any matches while you look for the source.

(I know...it's two t's in Farah's name)

Comment

SwampNut wrote:
            Manuals: http://www.baylinercustomercare.com/manuals_index.html

You'd do best to split up issues into separate threads as different people have different expertise, and nobody wants to read past irrelevant parts to help you on a specific part.

Is the fuel smell only present while running, or always?

The top of the faucet, the aerator, is a standard household type. Unscrew it and clean or replace it.
            Thank you for the advice. I will split my issues in the future. Fortunatly here on BOC there are great people who want to help. I'm new to the site and appreciate that I have someplace to go to get advice. I suspect the leaky fawcet is an "O" Ring. The fuel smell is only when the engine is running and appears to be coming over the back of the boat.

Dempster Boyd

Tall Cool One

[email protected]

Comment

mainecoast wrote:
              Really?....really? Is it the Farah Fawcet that's leaking?????? It's like a regular faucet....take it apart! Gas smell......hmmm.....be sure not to light any matches while you look for the source.

(I know...it's two t's in Farah's name)
              Enjoyed your humor. It's sad that Farah died from caner. What a great lady. Thanks for the advice on the fawcet. I will take it apart. I suspect it is an o ring.

Comment

SwampNut wrote:
                Yeah, I guess "top" could mean two different things. Top of the part where the knobs are, or top of the spigot.
                There are no nobs. It is a single lever that lifts up and down and side to side.

Thank you!

Comment

Jeff H wrote:
                  Or on the faucet where the "arm tube" goes into the body, unscrew the nut and there is an "O" ring, replace it, or the nut is just loose, tighten it.
                  Thank you Jeff. I will attempt to do that. I also don't know where to turn on the water in the head on the sink or the shower. Do you know if that is a different switch. If so I haven't found it. Maybe there is a cutoff lever or valve somewhere else. I looked but haven't found one. It's difficult to figure this stuff out without the owners manual. I have sent a letter to Bayliner Customer Care as a result of SwampNut's link to get an owners manual and I did ask them the question about the head fawcet and shower spigot.

Thanks again.

Dempster Boyd

[email protected]

Comment

The faucets are pretty generic marine/RV parts. I doubt that Bayliner will give you tech tips on fixing them, but an RV shop or well-stocked marine store can help.

The fuel smell sounds like your choke is stuck or misadjusted.

Comment

Working...
                    X