Cooler for 2000 Bayliner 2655-gctid398970

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooler for 2000 Bayliner 2655-gctid398970

does anyone know the right brand/size cooler for using on a 2000 Bayliner in the lil Cooler Spot below the seat? My Coleman 40 quart is a bit too tall and not as long as the area there...

[img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/702658=29534-l_prokottcockpit.jpg[/img]

I haven't been able to find one myself for my 2855. It seems all coolers are just too tall (and/or the hole under the seat is too short)

Comment

The one that came with our 2005 275 (essentially the same boat as yours) was a real POS, and I threw it out after one use. Ice wouldn't last a day in it. I store cleaning supplies and an extra anchor & rode in our space.

If you really want one, I'm sure that Bayliner can get one for you.

Comment

I have a 2010 245 SB and the stock one really did not keep the ice frozen for any length of time. I bought a Coleman 48 qt. cooler (blue with a white top) and it just fit under the seat. A close fit but it did go. If you need the size of the stock one, I will be at the boat on Saturday and can get the size for you. - Tom

Comment

You can try Igloo. They made the OEM cooler for Regal's and it is the only one that correctly fits and locks into place on my Comodore.

They have a "Marine " line.

Just don't buy it from this site...

http://www.igloo-store.com/products/...series_pageALL

Comment

Working...
          X