Swim Platform Bayliner 24(39)-gctid818348

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swim Platform Bayliner 24(39)-gctid818348

Need to find a swim platform for 1997 Bayliner Ciera 2452 24'. Should be as wide as the full beam. I'm afraid to get a quote on this because of the price. Would really appreciate an idea on how to get the best price. Would be fine with a blem, second, or used in good condition.

Attached files

When I purchased my new to me 2452 I couldn't find anywhere in SW Ontario that could help me out. with a swim platform and shipping cost and exchange from the US made it way out of my pricew range. I'm a bit of a mcguiver so went to my local welding shop and had them weld me up a couple of trianguale aluminium frames designed to fit the stern. Then went to my local limber yard and bought some white composite 5 1/2" plastic decking. I have had alot of compliment on it and it only cost me about $200.00.

Attached files

Comment

When I wanted to put a swim platform on mine I couldn't buy one in my area and shipping and exchange from across the border put it out of my price range. So the mcguiver that I am I went to my local welding shop and had them make the triangular frames I needed to fit the stern. Then I went to a lumber yard and bought enough white plastic composite 5 1/2" decking to make the platform. Have had lots of compliments and it only cost me about $200,00

Attached files

Comment

I added a swim platform to my 1992 2452 back in 1995. I ordered the parts from the Bayliner dealer. Cost of parts alone was $225 with another $200 for installation from my marina. Can't imagine what they would set you back today. But at the the time it was worth it. Added so much more functionality to that boat. And I kept it through 2007 so got my money's worth.

Here's parts list:

B52801. Grab Rail. 1

B65591. Swim Step. 1

B7583. Channel. 4

B9274. Swim Step Tube. 2

B50101. Mount Bracket. 1

B34279. Center Swim Step. 1

B34278. Platform End. 1

Good Luck

Paul

Attached files

2008 Rinker 330 EC