Element F16 Data-gctid815594

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Element F16 Data-gctid815594

Just today found the F16, looks to be a real spiffy boat. Does anybody out there know 1.) The approximate towing weight of boat, motor, and trailer with out all of the stuff we have to carry with us? 2.) The total length of the unit on the factory supplied trailer? And 3.) Does it have Garboard hull drains? Thanks

You might want to look into the water retention issue in the hull with the element boats. I'm a newbie as well that was ready to pull the trigger, but am rethinking my element purchase as of last night after reading the threads here.
    Eric

Comment

"Outboards-N-Idaho" post=815599 wrote:
      You might want to look into the water retention issue in the hull with the element boats. I'm a newbie as well that was ready to pull the trigger, but am rethinking my element purchase as of last night after reading the threads here.
      I'm wondering if Bayliner is aware of the lost sales they are facing due to the "water in the sponsons" issue? Bayliner, issue a recall and simply fix the problem. Then, when the issue comes up in the future, you can simply say "the problem has been rectified and the issue is no longer an issue". The potential sale of an Element will no longer be pending on the "water in the sponsons" issue. Bayliner, remember, the Element is an entry level boat. If you want Element owners to move up within the Bayliner brand, you need to fix this SOON. People will associate the issue with Bayliner, not specifically wth the Element, when looking to upgrade to another boat. Brand loyalty can be very rewarding with dollars and cents. However, one must trust that the brand will "fix" issues that come up instead of running away from their responsibilities.

Comment

Yea...I know that "most" elements "probably" aren't effected, but I just don't want to be bothered with drilling in extra drain plugs and even thinking about it. Not worth it to me. Might still get a Bayliner 170 OB, or a Stingrays 182SC.
        Eric

Comment

Working...
        X