Mooring whips-gctid814776

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mooring whips-gctid814776

With my last boat (2455) I was always stressed with my PWC banging the side or rear of my boat when on the hook. It didn't matter if I had fenders out or let the PWC out on a leash, it was always banging when the water was rough or a wake from another boat.

I got a set of Mooring whips off Craigslist and decided to try them out on my 3288. I installed the mounts on the swim platform. They are working excellent.

Attached files

1989 3288
    "Defiant"
    5.7 L gas powered

2003 Yamaha FX Cruiser

MMSI 316 034 392

"joe440" post=814776 wrote:
    With my last boat (2455) I was always stressed with my PWC banging the side or rear of my boat when on the hook. It didn't matter if I had fenders out or let the PWC out on a leash, it was always banging when the water was rough or a wake from another boat.

I got a set of Mooring whips off Craigslist and decided to try them out on my 3288. I installed the mounts on the swim platform. They are working excellent.
    That's a cool idea. Can you remove the whips easily? I'm curious because we sold our RIB and bought a 13 ft boston whaler. We will tow it to use as a tender on longer trips and I've been wondering how to keep it from banging while on the hook.
    Doug
    Hanging Loose
    98 Carver 350 Mariner
    2013-
    KRUSTY KRAB
    2001 305
    5.7 BII
    2006-2013

Comment

The whips are easily to remove when you don't need them.

I'm having trouble posting pics right now but you can go the the website.

http://www.dockedge.com/products/lis...=mooring_whips

1989 3288
      "Defiant"
      5.7 L gas powered

2003 Yamaha FX Cruiser

MMSI 316 034 392

Comment

Working...
      X