Showing off my new interior.-gctid814470

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showing off my new interior.-gctid814470

So I finished the interior on the boat. It is awesome. I took pictures and I wanted to show it off. The interior for a wellcraft Antigua 265 has booth seating which I took out and put in bench seating. I also had to cut out part of the front birth but it changed it from a kingish size to a good size queen bed. I took out the old nasty blue carpetting and put in brown California desert sand carpeting. It turned out excellently. I also have included photos during the removal and repair.

Attached files

1994 Bayliner Capri 1850, 3 liter Mercruiser, 9.9 Johnson kicker.
    1987 Wellcraft Antigua 265, Mercruiser 383 Stroker V8.
    Pulls with Ext. Cab 2006 GMC Sierra 2500 HD

Nice. Out of curiosity what did you use to adhere the new carpet? Thinking of redoing mine. Thanks

Comment

I used 3M, 77 adhesive spray on the back of the carpet and what I was adhering the carpet to. Then I stuck them together. There were a couple places were I stapled the carpet in using Stanley stainless steel 9/16 carpet staples. It went on easier than I thought.
      1994 Bayliner Capri 1850, 3 liter Mercruiser, 9.9 Johnson kicker.
      1987 Wellcraft Antigua 265, Mercruiser 383 Stroker V8.
      Pulls with Ext. Cab 2006 GMC Sierra 2500 HD

Comment

How, looks great! Love the table. The set up looks like a lot more social for the cabin compared to the traditional diner style seating positions.
        2001 Bayliner Ciera 2455 5.7 Merc MPI, Bravo 3
        2009 Subaru WRX STI
        2017 stick with a nail on the end of it

Victoria, BC

Comment

Working...
        X