Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    "Pcpete" post=813209 wrote:
    Very typical, for Alphas too. It's probably not a leak, just the oil settling in. Keep an eye on it. If it continues, look at your fill/drain plugs first.
    Very true. My assumption had always been that that when you drain and refill the reservoir, there are air bubbles trapped in the tube between the reservoir and the leg, and as these air bubbles work their way out, the level in the reservoir goes down.....

Leave a comment:

• SaltyBones
    replied
    "Pcpete" post=813209 wrote:
    Very typical, for Alphas too. It's probably not a leak, just the oil settling in. Keep an eye on it. If it continues, look at your fill/drain plugs first.
    10-4 and as always...thanks you for your advice!

Leave a comment:

• Pcpete
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SaltyBones
    started a topic Bravo III Leak?-gctid813207

Bravo III Leak?-gctid813207

I changed my drive oil to the B3 outdrive and have since logged about 5-7 hours on the boat. I hadn't paid much attention until yesterday when I checked the reservoir (which was at the full line) and it was down just a tick below the add line. Is that typical to add after a drive oil change, or does it sound like I have a problem?
Working...
X