Bimini top for a 20(39) bow rider-gctid813045

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bimini top for a 20(39) bow rider-gctid813045

Looking for any tips you all might have for a Bimini top for a 20' bow rider inboard.

It will be for standing under. Family boat with 4yo and 6yo. Mostly for tubing and skiing. Probably 8 outtings a year to lakes in northern Alabama.

Questions are:

Material thickness or quality buzzwords?

Manufacturers? It is for a 1990 Arriva.

I would like for it to cover the back seats, is 6' long and standing-height-tall silly for a non-pontoon boat?

Any other tips or questions i should ask myself before i drop $400 on one?

BTW, first time boat owner. Would pictures help with bimini suggestions?

I'm buying mine on eBay. I had to return the first one because it fit the gunwales but was too wide and too tall to fit under the wakeboard tower.

The replacement id listed as being better fabric (although both are 600 denier, and more sturdy tubes. Reading all the specs when I was shopping, I didn't see any difference, except a few that specified Sunbrella and were considerably more expensive. The one I ordered come with a warning to not exceed 40 MPH. I seldom do 30 knots, and won't keep it up on the highway.
    1998 Capri 1950CL
    3 Liter MerCruiser
    Furuno 1622 Radar, Garmin echoMAP44dv, Garmin 300 AIS receiver, Uniden Cl 2 VHF with Hailer,
    2 batteries with Combiner, Joystick Wakeboard Tower

Comment

Try Leta's Top Shop. She has many of the original Bayliner factory templates.

letastopshop.com/
      Brett & Elise, Sammy + Wilson
      New Addition - 2002 Trophy 2002WA FF Optimax 135
      GO HAWKS!

Comment

Working...
      X