Questions On 1975 Bayliner Bodega??-gctid812629

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions On 1975 Bayliner Bodega??-gctid812629

Hello all, just wanted to get some information regarding a 1975 Bayliner 4050 Bodega. Does anyone have any infor. on this boat. Im thinking about possibly lookin at one. I will be upgrading from my 1997 2655 Ciera of over 20yrs. This Bodega seems to have a pretty nice Lay out for the size. Price is reasonable...Has twin 454ci Chevys in her. Any feedback would be great! Thank you so much & hope to hear back on this matter!!! John C .

http://www.baylinerownersclub.org/in...-bodega-owners

I've seen quite a few over the years here in the Pacific Northwest. Appears very roomy and lots of window space in the Salon. It was their largest boat until the 45 came. Probably best to hear from actual owners or priors.
    MY 3988
    M/V MMPOWRD
    Poulsbo, WA

Comment

The Bodega is a very roomy boat. My personal negatives are the flush rear deck and the bow down running attitude. The flush deck is more to do with getting on and off the boat especially when docking. The running attitude looks like it is stern light then the props provide some lift due to the shaft angle. That could be just a visual, I've never been on one away from the dock.
      P/C Pete
      Edmonds Yacht Club (Commodore 1993)
      1988 3818 "GLAUBEN”
      Hino EH700 175 Onan MDKD Genset
      MMSI 367770440

Comment

Working...
      X