X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norton_Rider
    replied
    "Download_Complete" post=806531 wrote:
    The Flybridge bimini was almost definitely custom. I would go to a local canvas shop for that.
    If the bimini is the OEM factory unit Leta's Top Shop (http://letastopshop.com) may have a pattern for the frame as well as the canvas. If she has a pattern it should cost less than going with a local shop because there will not be any development work. I recommend that you call her, rather than using email. Also, have your boat's HIN handy when you call. She uses this to determine if she has the appropriate patterns.

Leave a comment:

• CptCrunchie
    replied
    "mtcaprio" post=806483 wrote:
    Hi,

Newbie to the BOC and hopeful someone can point me to a resource for Bayliner original part numbers and recommendations for vendors that offer them. Surprised I wasn't able to find these in the index or FAQ after 15 mins of searching (user error no doubt).

More specifically, looking for PNs for:

Horn module

Head floor drain bezel

Flybridge Bimini frame

For a 2004 Bayliner 288.

THANK YOU!

Matthew
    Welcome to BOC, Matthew. Please take a moment to fill out your profile so we can better assist you. Just click your name, then EDIT.

Leave a comment:

• Download_Complete
    replied
    So these things were usually contracted out by a supplier, which may or may not have part numbers for them.

THe horn is relatively easy - yank it and see if there are part numbers/brands/etc on it.

The Flybridge bimini was almost definitely custom. I would go to a local canvas shop for that.

The head floor drain bezel...I got nothing. Grab it and look and see if there is a part number on that.

Leave a comment:

• Bayliner parts list and purchasing replacements?-gctid806483

Hi,

Newbie to the BOC and hopeful someone can point me to a resource for Bayliner original part numbers and recommendations for vendors that offer them. Surprised I wasn't able to find these in the index or FAQ after 15 mins of searching (user error no doubt).

More specifically, looking for PNs for:

Horn module

Head floor drain bezel

Flybridge Bimini frame

For a 2004 Bayliner 288.

THANK YOU!

Matthew
Working...
X