Seat yellowing-gctid804897

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seat yellowing-gctid804897

Is there something the professionals do that can repair yellowing of the white vinyl such as in this pic?

2002 Bayliner Capri Sport 195 Mercruiser 5.0L Alpha I Gen II

Have a vinyl repair guy hit it with the airbrush. A good vinyl guy can match it to as-new. I've had a few spots on mine done over the years.
    Mocoondo
    2002 Bayliner 195 Capri
    Mercruiser 5.0L V8 / Alpha I Gen II
    MMSI: 338091755

Comment

"Mocoondo" post=804985 wrote:
      Have a vinyl repair guy hit it with the airbrush. A good vinyl guy can match it to as-new. I've had a few spots on mine done over the years.
      Interesting. There appears to be a few people who do this in my area. Does it last and does it feel like normal?
      2002 Bayliner Capri Sport 195 Mercruiser 5.0L Alpha I Gen II

Comment

"SaltyBones" post=805005 wrote:

Interesting. There appears to be a few people who do this in my area. Does it last and does it feel like normal?
        They can make it look perfect, right down to the texture of the vinyl. As to how long it lasts, I have one spot in my helm seat that was done about 10 years ago, and it may need to be touched up again, but it's a high wear spot on the side combing of the seat. It just happens to be a spot that gets rubbed every time I get in and out of the seat. Airbrush is about the best way to fix vinyl short of replacing.
        Mocoondo
        2002 Bayliner 195 Capri
        Mercruiser 5.0L V8 / Alpha I Gen II
        MMSI: 338091755

Comment

Working...
        X