Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1975 quartermaster knowledge needed-gctid802298

Hello all,

I was sent here from a gentleman in another forum, hoping you can help. I recently purchased a 1975 quartermaster 1900 in near mint original condition. Older gentleman kept it in his garage since day 1. I've been looking for info on this boat and I really can't find anything. I've talked with bayliner themselves and they don't keep information on boats this old. I can't even find a picture of it on google, wondering if I own the last one haha. Any ideas where I could track down an owners manual? Or does anyone know like how much passenger load it's rated for, motor size limit? Any info is appreciated.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum!!

Matt, Download Complete on here, should be able to answer your questions. He is our famous (infamous?), Bayliner historian.
    Joel
    1987 3818 Hino 175
    "Knotty Girl"
    Prince Rupert B.C.

Comment

Awesome, thanks. Hope Matt does see this. It's my first bayliner and I'm loving it. Haha

Comment

Welcome to BOC!

Sounds fascinating! Might you have some photos to post?

Oh. Please fill out your profile. That way we can immediately see where you are and other related info. Just click on your name, then 'edit'.
        "B on D C", is a 1989 2459 Trophy Offshore HT, OMC 5.7L, Cobra OD, Yamaha 15hp kicker. Lots of toys! I'm no mechanic, just a blue water sailer and woodworker who loves deep sea fishing.
        MMSI: 367637220
        HAM: KE7TTR
        TDI tech diver
        BoD Puget Sound Anglers North Olympic Peninsula Chapter
        Kevin

Comment

Should be able to find some of what you need here: http://bayliner.com/wp-content/uploa...pec-Sheets.pdf
          88 Capri 2150 305 OMC
          91 and 93 Yamaha Waverunner III 650
          Cincinnati, OH

Comment

Hello and welcome to BOC.

Congratulations on a great find.

From what I can find it looks like it may be the forerunner of the Trophy. While NADA has no information on this model it does say look at Trophy after 2001.

Here is a little information.

http://boatspecs.iboats.com/Bayliner...975/bp/66b8019

You can buy a cover for it however. Looks like the model years are listed also. http://www.ebay.com/itm/BOAT-COVER-F...JWIAlJ&vxp=mtr

Please post pictures. The horsepower of the motor should be on the motor somewhere.

Note the warning about keeping it covered. That is to protect the floor, transom, and stringers from getting water below the fiberglass and rotting. This was a common occurrence with these boats and it is a good warning.

Doug
            Started boating 1955
            Number of boats owned 32
            Bayliners
            3870 presently owned
            Favorite boat. Toss up. 46' Chris Craft, 3870 Bayliner

Comment

Working...
            X