Cover for F18 T-Top-gctid801239

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cover for F18 T-Top-gctid801239

Wondering what kind of cover everybody's using with the F18 T-Top (or any other model with a T-Top). I stopped at the marina yesterday to get some dimensions, as I was going to use one of the generic covers for now, but they had the darn thing all shrink-wrapped an put outside (I don't take delivery for another 2-3 weeks). So now I'm outta luck until I can actually get into the boat and measure the outside circumference of the console/seats, etc. Has anybody found anything that will work on these, besides this cover? Supposedly, this cover will work with a bottom circumference of 18 feet or less. Any ideas?

Attached files

'17 F18 - 115 Merc

How about one that goes over the t-top too?

Have it made?

Seems like it would be cheaper since it would just be square with four sides maybe a zipper so you can actually get inside and out without taking it off?
    Esteban
    Huntington Beach, California
    2018 Element 16
    Currently looking for 32xx in South Florida
    Former Bayliners: 3218, 2859, 2252, 1952

Comment

Attached files

Esteban
      2018 Element 16

Comment

http://www.coveritpro.com/content-pr...variantId=1847

Esteban
        2018 Element 16

Comment

Thanks for the replies... I'll check these tops out. My top folds down (and hopefully out of the way), so I was thinking on having a mooring cover made for it. Just go over the whole thing, and snap it down. Only thing is, you'd have to fold the top down every time you want to cover the boat. Decisions, decisions.
          '17 F18 - 115 Merc

Comment

New cover came yesterday and I ran up and installed it real quick. Nice quality and good fit, from ttopcovers.com My dealer told me that there's a lot of inquiries as to why Bayliner hasn't come up with this as an option. There's really not anything out there that you can just go buy, or anything you can get from them directly. The generic Taylor cover is too small, and the cover from Bayliner won't fit unless you modify it go around the T Top supports. I bought the 5 year cover; I would imagine the 7 year version is a lot heavier.

'17 F18 - 115 Merc

Comment

Working...
            X