Gas Tank capacity?????-gctid396716

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gas Tank capacity?????-gctid396716

Have a 93 Bayliner Trophy Cuddy W/A - It is all original so I am wondering if anyone out there knows how much the gas tank holds???

None of the gauges work so i really am gambling every time out guessing how much gas is actually in the tank

Any thoughts on the capacity and how to get the gauges to work???

Thanks

how big is your boat? Mine is an 82 gallon tank. Check out the owners lists and look at the trophy 2002 WA section. And post some pics!

Comment

usually there's a label on the tank close to where filler/vent hoses and gauge are installed....

Are all your gauges dead? If so I assume that the ground is gone (the lights won't work either) or that you have a blown fuse.

Comment

Pop the inspection plate infront of the engine well, it is on a label there, but it is 82 gallons if it is stock.
        Boatless at this time

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including their life."

Comment

There should be a label on the tank from the manufacturer noting the total capacity of the tank. NOTE: The fuel pick-up does not extend to the lowest point inside of the tank so you will not benefit from the total capacity of the tank.

Comment

Working...
          X